miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

FiNALLY

Well, at the beginning of this online course, I thought that was very easy for the teacher be behind a computer and try to evaluate her students with activities and readings; but my experience trying to develop an online course was very different. It is hard to try to create interesting activities that catch the attention of each student, because could be boring for them be in the computer all day. During the creation of my online course I really learn how to make an online website and how to administrate it; at the beginning was very hard to understand all the functions that we can get from the internet; now I would say that I am an online teacher expert.

Sometimes I was very frustrated because I read and read the instructions and I didn’t understand what the teacher really wants.

All the topics, documents, files, etc, in the course were organized and it was very easy to found the assignments and the readings. Also the “Discussion Board” was organized by units.

I conclusion, this course was very important because shows different ways to teach to our students. Nowadays, as teachers it is vital to be active and update.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Aseret,
    Thank you for these final words. let me tell you taht i would try hard to improve my instructions!
    Please send me the self-assessment that is in the course in teh information about the course copy it and send it to me. As soon as you send it to me I will post your grades in the Evaluación section in teh course. Good job aseret you did an excelent job in this course!

    ResponderEliminar